From a Provincial announcement with updated Emergency Orders:
- Permit the use of allotment gardens and community gardens across the province. These gardens are an essential source of fresh food for some individuals and families, including those who face food insecurity. Local medical officers of health will provide advice, recommendation and instructions that the gardens must meet in order to operate, such as physical distancing, and cleaning and disinfecting commonly used equipment and surfaces.
🌱🌱🌱 Nature grows on – so we will keep our community spirit alive throughout the coming weeks, by sharing stories, photos and backyard gardening tips, via Facebook and Instagram – more to come on that shortly
#Thankyou to everyone in our #community. #Together we are doing our bit to keep each other safe and well.
Buy our fresh, healthy vegetables right through to the end of October!
- What do we grow in season? Delicious, healthy FRESH VEGETABLES
- We sell vegetables from the farm on Thursdays from 12-7 pm and by special order.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Want us to call you? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we do as the snow falls and the plants hibernate? Click here for more information
16555 Humber Station Road, Caledon, L7E 3A5
For more information contact:
Follow us on social media: